Friday, March 19, 2010

At Our Wa's Kenduri Doa Selamat, and Shout out to Abang Det, Congratulations!! :)
Location: Wa's house in Petaling Jaya
Guests: Family and close friends
Time: Right after maghrib prayer ( yup, we arrived late, and it was already makan2 time.. :P )
With mummy and daddy : Tok lebai Dan, kekeke a.k.a Sushi chef pun boleh jadi gak.. kakakaka..

Sampai2 jer umah Wa, Aidan was no longer in my arms.. From one hand to another, and i was like " mana pi pula anak mummy nih?? " hehehe.. So much LOVE, Aidan.. So happy for you.. :)) Tapi bila susu time, mummy gak yang Aidan cari.. kekeke.. Eh, kan tok lebai kan?? :P

Saya suka susu panas.. :))

With Abang Harith and Mama Yong.. :))

With my mummy.. She's in green guys.. She's so 'sopan' gitu.. kekeke.. :P

With one of Aidan's aunty.. :)) Qistina..

Saya yang suka main my saliva.. Tgk tuh.. Basah jer..

During the ceremony.. Some of the guests that came.. :)

Me and me daddy.. We are team 'white'.. Mummy tak geng tonite.. :P

See, kalau geng, Aidan snap pictures so banyak2 together.. Kekeke..

With my Tokba! Love you Tokba!

With Paklong, Tokba and Tokma.. :))

Tickle me some more.. kekekeke..

With my Atok.. :)) My Atok Kedah.. :))

With my Tokngah.. :)) Tokngah is my Opah's friend, and in this picture, Tokngah and my Opah look alike right, mummy?? :))
Shout out to my Opah and Makngah, thanks for the white jubah.. Aidan loves it so muchhhhh.. :)) Kalau mummy buat sendiri, mesti tak jadi.. kikiki..
To Kakak Farah and Shasha, thanks for teman mummy tadi kay?? :))
We LOVE all of you soooo MUCHO CHUCHO!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com