Wednesday, May 19, 2010


Oh my Anya !

Any Anya Hindmarch' s fan right here?? If you are one of the biggest AH collectors or any other bags junkie, please stand up, please stand up.. ! Hehehe.. My oh my.. Yup, they are having sale! Wahhhhh! But, seriously, not for me.. At least not this time around.. Huhuhu.. Enough is enough for me for this month.. I need to focus on the furnishing part for the house plak.. * Still, thank you to my lovely sister, Sha, for helping me getting my gorgeous Hobo Aigner, purses for me, MIL and my FIL, few cute T's and cute pants for my little one and ofcoz, all the wall decors for the house.. Beautiful.. :)

Today, i did receive an invitation, and again, by the amazing AH.. A very special invitation to it's Private Sale Review, for Spring/ Summer 2010 Collections.. Huhuhu.. Since i may not be there to witness all the 'beauty' with my own eyes, is it possible to ask for the feedbacks from anyone - the bags junkies that received the said invitation?? Yup, i think it is you Effa! and maybe you, Steph! and not to forget, you, Liz! Hahahaha, and oh, maybe you, akak! Hahaha.. Please, please, let me know about it.. But, if i got the chance to be there, kita jumpa di sana!! :))



The particulars are as follows :


PRIVATE SALE REVIEW ( By invitation only )

Spring/ Summer 2010 Collections

21 May ( Fri ) - 23 May ( Sun )

11 am - 9 pm

Anya Hindmarch
Lot 105B Suria KLCC
30%- 50% on selected items
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com