Thursday, October 14, 2010



He just loves IKEA!! :))

Aidan oh Aidan.. :)

I miss your, darling.. I miss you even when you're right infront of my face.. I miss you even when you're sleeping right beside me.. I miss you eventhough i'm carrying you.. I miss you even when i'm feeding you.. I miss you even when we play together.. I miss you even when you cry for no reasons.. Hehehe.. I miss you even when you test my patience.. Huhuhu..


COZ


You are my son,



My best friend,



My LOVE,



My shoulder to cry on.. :)

And everytime i pretended to cry right infront of you, i saw this one innocent look, that questioned why?? and you seemed to know that i was hurting inside, and you acted as if you care.. and i am sure you were, and as always, you do care.. :)

I MISS YOU, BABY! :)


MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS MISS :))
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com