Thursday, November 4, 2010


You are HIRED!

Okay, currently i am working for Ridaa Associates Sdn Bhd, an IT company in Subang Business Centre, Subang Jaya. It belongs to my client, Mr Rohzan Abdul Rahman. I am new, myself.. :)

We are looking for permanent and temporary workers, who are interested in IT and also Marketing. Or, have qualifications in those fields.. :)

What you have to do now, is to send me your resume (with your latest picture), and we will call you for an interview..

Please take note, that we encourage young, fresh graduates to join us, and those with backgrounds or experience in sales and marketing! You are definitely what we are looking for!

Trust me, you WANNA BE HERE! :))

Email me at : siti@ridaa.com.my or you can call me at : 03- 8023 1678

See ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com