Wednesday, February 9, 2011


34 weeks - So memorable! :)

Two years back, this week, i gave birth to my beautiful prince, Muhammad Khalif Aidan.. My miracle baby!

Conditions : Pre- eclampsia symptoms - bloated, high BP, high protein in urine, crazy headaches, and many more..

This year, this week, i am still carrying my second baby.. And both of us are doing pretty well, although yes, i have to admit that she is getting heavier, causing some pains here and there.. :)

Conditions : No bloating2 (hehehe), normal BP, fit in my own way (boleh lagi buat full house chores, walaupun malam baru la terasa sengal2 and everything), happy, content, and the lists go on and on.. :) Alhamdulillah..

I am one happy mummy to my son, and a mummy to be to my coming pretty baby.. :) Allah is GREAT! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com