Tuesday, August 21, 2012



Raya.. raya.. raya.. :))

Selamat Hari Raya again, all!

I have some good news and bad news this year.. Okay, gotta start with good news first.. :)

The good news are many.. Well, the fact that i got to celebrate raya this year is one thing.. Alhamdulillah.. :) Preparation for raya pun i buat awal2, so takder la last minute preparation for that.. Ramadhan pun agak cemerlang.. Alhamdulillah, syukur sangat2.. :) :P Sempat join fellow neighbours for terawikh.. Sempat bersalam2an with family from both sides, walaupun sampai at 7, baru jer abis that session @ Klang, so we made few rounds ourselves.. Hehehe.. Sampai di Shah Alam, i saw my brother, Harun.. Terus nangis macam budak2 kecik bila nampak my brother tuh.. Oh my, he looked so skinny, he laughed at me, but somehow i know he was a little bit touched.. Lama tak jumpa my brother, and mmg this year, i hope to meet everyone.. Alhamdulillah, dapat cium tangan my mom, brothers, sisters, in laws, uncles, aunties and cousins.. :) Food from both sides sedap, and i ate a lot.. :)) Dapat visit nenek and aunty Mariam too.. :))

The bad news.. Hmmmm, we missed our Uncle, Pak Lang 2 days before Raya.. :( The last time i saw him was on my wedding day, 3 years ago.. :( I still have his pic on that day.. Pak Lang and Mak Lang left me with such sweet memories, especially when it comes to raya.. I still remember, masa kecik2 my mom brought me to their house for raya, and mmg tiap2 tahun Pak Lang and Mak Lang would buy lots and lots of sodas, and masa tuh, i felt like it was  a luxury thing, and how cool was that! :) And whenever they came to our house, they would hand me some pocket money, and again, how cool was that?? :P Oh, how i miss those days.. :( And this year, we had some challenges with hubby's car, and that Kak Aminah's car pun tak fit for long drive, so we decided not to go back to Kedah.. I missed ziarah kubur my dad this year.. Terkilan sangat2.. Last year dapat ziarah kubur my dad, and thought nak visit every year during raya.. But tak berkesempatan.. InsyaAllah next year.. And bila tak balik, missed juga family di Kedah.. Tak dapat nak melawat Mak Lang, Mak su Ah, Kak Ijan and family, and also Tok.. Next year, please..

So, that's about it.. :)) In short, nak buat apa with the rest of my holiday?? I have a week at home.. Anyone??? :P

Okay lah, selamat hari raya, maaf zahir dan batin all! :)


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com