Wednesday, July 1, 2009












Zara's Hand Luggage and Amy Nebens Baby Record Book! Super goo-goo-gaa-gaa!


Mummy and Daddy get me, my own "Baby Carrier Super Stylish Luggage -Beg" and Aidan- Mummy's new project "Baby's Record Book!".. Yeah!

Aidan will sure go "Goo-goo-gaa-gaa" over your own super stylish hand carrier luggage that mummy and daddy get for you! Yee pee! Oh no.. "Goo-goo-gaa-gaa!"

It was Zara's! Mummy saw it in Midvalley like 2 weeks ago but i just tried my luck for them to keep one reserved under my name in One Utama Shopping Mall.. Mummy didn't turn up for it, since daddy wasn't around most of the time, and that transportation is a big what? what? to me, these days.. Kekeke..

But today, as mummy and daddy were spending our time in OU, we had the chance to visit Zara's Boutique there, and to my surprise, the bag is there.. Mummy went "Goo-goo-gaa-gaa!" over it! Hehehe.. It was the last piece, and since it was in my budget and my-what-mummy-daddy-should-get-for-Aidan, we decided to buy it! It was amazing! Now, Aidan will have your own hand carrier luggage- beg! Big Yeah!

Mummy also is so excited about our scrapbook, inspired by none other than Miss Corey Moortgat.. However, i am still in my planning and progress to gather things for Aidan's scrapbook.. Mummy should prepare a lot of things first, if i were to make our project a success.. Today, mummy saw one baby record book, a simpler version from our scrapbook (that only needs me to jot down the important parts of your progress per se!) Great! Aidan's own Baby Record Book by Amy Nebens is Brilliant! Aidan, Mummy and Daddy loves it!

Oh Aidan, i can't wait for your arrival, dear.. I have all the world to give you.. You are daddy and mummy's proud and joy! We love you so.. so.. so.. much!! Mucho.. Mucho!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com