Monday, September 14, 2009


Tap your buddy left and right, and say.. Aidan is here.. Aidan is here!! :)

Alhamdulillah to the Almighty for his blessings and love, my hubby and I are now proud parents to our most precious, pride and joy, Muhammad Qalif Aidan.. Yeah..!!! Our own son.. son!!! Yeahhhhhhhh!!!

Aidan was born on the 13th of September 2009.. One fine sunny day, that i won't forget for the rest of my life.. The experience is something that i will treasure the most, my most exciting one!.. And due to it, I have him in my life right now, the one i can call my son, my hero, and daddy's latest competitor.. Shhhh.. you will always win my heart, my baby.. Kekeke...

Happy.. happy news.. all the challenges upon that very experience will only be shared in the next blog.. Here, we only want to hear, great, happy news!! Check out Aidan's particulars, as he arrived in this world.. :)


Name : Muhammad Qalif Aidan Bin Ahmad Khairi

DOB : 13th Sepetember 2009

POB : Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang Jaya; formerly known as Subang Jaya Medical Centre

Time of Birth : 1504

Sex : Boy

Birth Weight : 1.57kg

Length : 42.5 cm

H/C : 28 cm

Paediatrician : Dr Sanjay

Obstetrician : Dato' Dr. Siti Zaliha Zainal .. (Thanks to you Dr Siti!!! :))

Mummy's first compliment to you : Good job, buddy!!


Love you.. every bit of you.. every little bit of you.. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com