Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Affirmation came true.. Alhamdulillah.. :)

All mummies want the best for their children, and so do i.. Aidan was and still is in all my prayers.. Before he was around, i always pray to Allah for my son to be not only the best son to his parents, but to achieve all the greatest things that his life has got to offer.. And lastly, for him to be as what i imagined and wished him to be..

In my prayers and affirmation, i wished for him to have a beautiful pair of big eyes, and a face that will melt me in seconds.. Ofcoz, all mummies will think that their children are the perfect ones, and so do i.. One day, as i was reading Today's Parents- Pregnancy and Babycare Guide Vol.10, page 86, i came across this cute little fella, named Jazreel, a cute daughter of Koh Wee Ping from Singapore.. Her daughter's picture really caught my eyes, and i was like 'i want my son to have that same big, round eyes.. oh so gorgeous..!' Yup, starting from that day, i always pictured Aidan to have that pair of big eyes, and that cute little face, boy version.. kikiki..

I guess my prayers are answered.. Alhamdulillah.. :)


That cute little Jazreel.. :)

My cute little Aidan.. :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com