Thursday, November 11, 2010


One proud daddy.. Aidan dapat scroll for 'Sudah Berjalan!'.. hahaha..

A shout out to my cousins ! - Aidan

Dear my brothers- Mian, Amir and Dayat, Aidan is so happy to know that you guys did great in your UPSR exam! Mummy was overjoyed when Opah broke the news, that she screamed, 'REALLY?' like so loud in the office .. Hehehe.. Alhamdulillah.. :)


I am soooo.. looking forward to work hard and make my mummy proud of me, one day, as much as she is now for you guys.. :) You guys are good examples for me to follow..


p/s: I guess study hard, and play video games once in a while, but still able to prioritize things, worked here.. The kids for sure study under no stress or pressure at all.. :) Hehehe.. Great!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com