Friday, March 30, 2012


My first Hantaran project.. :)

My first ever hantaran project.. I was actually helping my nephew’s friend, Afiq who got engaged yesterday.. Seriously, they told me about the whole thing on Friday (last 2 weeks ago), and confirmed orders last Monday.. Huh, I got like few days only to prepare them all.. Oh my!

So, I came up with nothing fancy, but simple hantaran for him.. J 5 trays with ring, fruits, chocolates, cake and sireh junjung.. It was a challenge to prepare the sireh junjung, as I had no experienced at all.. Nasib baik ada gak rupa sireh junjung.. kekeke.. Thanks to my mak and sisters for helping me with the transportations to go about here and there to make this project works.. Kekeke..

Okie dokie, my first hantaran project.. :))








Alhamdulillah, siap.. kekekeke.. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com