Tuesday, October 23, 2012



The Girl I Used To Be

© Laura


I tell myself that everything's going to be ok,

that there is a reason for all this pain.

The life I had, I can't have back.

The choices I made, affected me in all those ways.


The mistakes I made have not been forgotten.

The tears I shed, the sounds I made, the feelings

that left me feeling in a different way.

Yet I can't see why these tears feel so unreal.

I'm not the same, my words are unsaid.

What I hide, is buried deep inside.


To know, to love, to breathe.

It hurts to know that I'll never be the

girl I used to be.

The feeling is real, the truth is sealed.


The blood is like the rain,

in every way it drifts away.

The scars are real, but the wounds in the heart

are another mark.

If you only knew what I've been through,

or maybe you could take a walk in my shoes.


I'm not fake, I'm not a doll, I'm real.

I just don't think I'm the same in any way.

So where did my soul go?

Why did I ever let it runaway?

What happened to that girl?

p/s: Oh Laura.. Don't be sad.. :(
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com