Sunday, November 11, 2012


Now he is into blogging too.. :P

Can you believe this?? Aidan asked me to paste his pictures, playing his Angry Bird in my blog? :P Hahaha.. Yes, and sometimes when we are doing something interesting, he would ask me to take pictures first.. >_< Hahahaha.. As he knows that later i would put them in my blog.. :P
 
It's our 'Put- Together- Toys for Angry Birds' a.k.a using his small soft toys we got him earlier, his blocks that he always use to build castles, houses, and his sling shot.. :)) He loved it that he now, has his own so called Angry Bird set, although we use small balls to shoot Angry Birds, and not pigs.. Hahaha.. :P
 
Okay2, nak upload gambar dah.. My son nak tgk.. Lepas ni Aidan buat blog sendiri lah yek?? :P





The end.. :P
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com